Should I get a lawyer friend or family member to help me for free?


Maybe, if your friend or family member is a litigator, primarily. Most lawyers have enough training to give you competent representation for your appeal from a small claims court decision. That said, litigator is best suited to handle your appeal.

Moreover, an attorney getting paid to help you will have additional incentive to look at your case from every possible angle to ensure your success in court or through the settlement process. The axiom "you get what you pay for" applies here.

For more help, call:

We Proudly Serve
Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Washington Counties
Retain a PA lawyer for appeals from district justice, magistrate court or small claims court. The mission of our Pittsburgh PA attorneys is to help local and out of state clients. Our Pittsburgh Lawyers answer frequently asked questions. Call our Pittsburgh PA lawyer about affordable pricing for eviction of tenants, home and building repair disputes, and collection of money owed (by a company or person) or breach of agreement to pay a debt.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Home repairs damage to propery, Mechanics Lien
of PA?
No Problem
Collect money owed, or defend against claims
in court
Landlord rights tenant rights, security deposit,
claims court, out
of state litigants,
PA actions
Call or Email Any Time Rapid Response Line
Free Consultation
Pittsburgh Lawyers
425 First Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219